I am looking forward to seeing you during your upcoming appointment. In preparation, I ask that you carefully read through the updates to my protocols for on-site appointments. It is critical that you follow the instructions provided so that I can safely perform your service at your scheduled time. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Within 24 hours of your appointment please complete your COVID-19 related pre-screening questionnaire and consent form. It’s imperative you complete both the questionnaire and consent prior to your arrival to Brows by Laurie. I am available by phone and email should you have any questions regarding either one. As we require accurate and timely information for our records please refrain from completing the questionnaire and consent form before the 24 hour window.
Please visit this page to complete your COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire and consent form.
Client Instructions Upon Arrival
- Please come to your appointment on our own as I am unable to accommodate other visitors at this time.
- Upon your arrival please remain in your vehicle and notify me via text message or call that you have arrived. Please remain in your vehicle until I notify you to enter Brows by Laurie for your appointment time
- Please use the white side door to the RIGHT of the house, not the one off of the driveway. You will know you are at the correct door if you see a window, and stairs going down to the basement. I have tenants living in the main house, please do not disturb them. If you are lost, or unsure, feel free to call or text me at 519-721-6906
- Upon entering, your temperature will be taken and you will be asked a series of COVID-19 related screening questions
- In accordance with the City of Waterloo Bylaw please wear a mask into Brows by Laurie, masks are mandatory upon entry. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you.
IMPORTANT FOR COSMETIC TATTOOING CLIENTS
Please ensure you refrain from any blood thinners 5 days prior to your procedure. This includes caffeine, ibuprofen, alcohol and fish oils. Please be aware of items that have hidden sources of caffeine such as green tea, pre-workout drinks, soda etc. Check your labels! Caffeine causes bleeding, bleeding can hinder your outcome as it pushes out the pigment I am trying to implant in your skin.